Friday, October 21, 2011

Overwhelmed

I've been complaining for months now about school. Yes, I know. I apologize, sincerely.  I shouldn't have complained because my class right now takes.the.cake. into infinity and beyond.  I'm in week 3 of 5. There are only 2 1/2 weeks left and OMGeee! I don't even know.  Just thinking about it make me want to burst into tears but I know it's just the stress.  2 1/2 weeks seems like 6 months right now. This is my Mt. Everest.  Throughout this program, I've felt like I've been climbing Mt. Everest but really they were just hills, like the Western Maryland Appalachians.  Is this the rite of passage every graduate student takes when they are at the end?

I will make it.

I have no choice.

I don't give up on anything.

That was my pep talk to myself.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment