Monday, November 07, 2011

Hello, my name is Victoria....

and I have my MBA.  Yep, folks that right!   OMGEEEEEEEE!!

I finally made it!

I did it!

I knew I would...

(well, there was a period there last week and the week before that and the week before that)

I was a little worried that I may not make it. It was really scary, stressful, overwhelming, and rest of the adjectives that I've described countless times in my blogs as a ranted and worried.  I mean I woke up this morning and I don't have a single assignment to do. My nights of going to class (the live chats) are over. I don't have to worry about group projects anymore.  It really hasn't sunk in yet; I have an advanced degree!! I'm super proud of myself.   Graduation is in Chicago in the Spring and I can't wait!

In all seriousness, next to getting married and having babies, this is the greatest single thing I've done in my whole life.  EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!   J has been wonderful throughout the whole process. We have a 5 hour time difference and he stayed up with me late into the night so many nights I've lost count. I'm the first to admit that I can be a hand full and that's magnified when I'm under lots of stress but he stuck it out and took the moodiness in stride. I couldn't have done it without his love and support and also from all of my family and friends.  Incidentally, I mailed him a sleeve of my thin mints and my trefoils last week in his box. You know that's love when a girl gives away her thin mints.  IJS...

I also wanted to thank all of the readers in blog world who sent well wishes and/or offered up prayers. They are much appreciated. It took a village to raise me, and a village to get me through school.

And now, getting back to the task at hand....getting into the foreign service. If I can make it through that program, I can make it through the application process!

No comments:

Post a Comment