Monday, May 23, 2011

Man That was Depressing

Do you know how sometimes you just stress yourself out so much to the point where you can't verablize it and all you can do is cry?  That's what my last blog was about; releasing that emotion. Sometimes I think I'm way too emotional, who knows. I will be the one on Flag Day to cry; when I take the oath and then when I find out my post.  Is it okay to cry?  I wonder if anyone has ever cried? Would I be the first?

I did find chocolate covered pretzels to make myself feel better, though. I went to 4 stores; I was not going to be denied!  I found them for $2.00 at Big Lots and I left them all at the part-time. Oh the horror!  Never fear though, there is a Big Lots near my house and I will swing by tomorrow after Zumba.

On another note, can I just take a minute to profess my love for Paul Bettany, please?  I saw the Tourist today and OH EM GHEEE!  He is one seksi Brit!  He's kind of like Jude Law except he's not such a pretty boy. He can be but he can also be all sorts of scruffy scrumptious goodness. He was also in Legion so he can be a badass! He could tell me what to do and I would gladly oblige.  I could treat him like sausage gravy and sop him up with a biscuit! Yes sirree, I could do! That is all.

And now I am going to bed because I have work in the morning.  Maybe this week will be the week I get my OMS email!  No news is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment