Thursday, September 01, 2011

Let there be light....

Can I get a whootie whoo?!?  WHOOTIE WHOOO!!! 

I can't explain what it feels like to be without power for 3 days. 3 days!  It felt like much longer than that but 3 days is ridiculous especially when all of the food goes bad in the fridge. I'm quite proud of myself. I was patient and I tried not to make nasty comments about and to BGE on facebook. There were almost 1,000,000 people throughout the state who lost power due to Hurricane Irene.  They brought in people from out of state to get things done faster. I can be an understanding person when I want to be. 

I slept in my bed for the first time last night.  My bed is so big, comfy, with all of my pillows and just the way I like it.  Yay for my own bed!! 

Now, there is Katia off the distance, and another storm forming off the coast of Africa.  Sam from Good Morning America says it's churning in open water and will be a major hurricaine soon.  Something tells me Irene isn't the only monster storm that will visit me this season. Next time, I won't buy milk but I will charge my phone and my laptop.

WHOOTIE WHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment