Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finance class sucks!!

Of course you know that I'm in graduate school.  My current class is Global Financial Management.  It's a finance class.  I have had many finance classes in my BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) but this is just off the charts!  It reads like Swahili to me and because I am not yet in the FS I haven't been able to learn Swahili.  I have one of these professors everyone hates. He doesn't teach. He just reads and expects us to know. No, I don't know which is why you are there to teach me....and your have those fancy letters behind your name that begins with a p and ends with a d.  You get paid to teach me about finance (not that I care about it) but still.  I am officially struggling, and I don't struggle.  So, I'm hoping for a B.  The moral of the story is...1. my class sucks  2. my professor sucks   3. I don't care about finance  4. only 3 more classes to go.  I can do this!    That is all. I just needed to vent and considering it's 2am, I couldn't call anyone because everyone is sleeping.

In other news of the day, I broke my kindle.  I didn't even have it for 24 hours. It all happened in slow mo. I screamed/nearly cried.  They will send me a new one Yay!  Josh isn't mad at me! Yay^2! 

I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment