Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm over 3 yr olds....

Don't get me wrong.  I love my goddaughter Mandolin Grace more than anything.  I really really do! Her parents went on a mini-break to Atlanta on Wednesday and I volunteered to watch her while they were away.  1. It would give me a chance to spend some much needed time with her and 2. I've missed my munchkin'.    Well...that was on Wednesday! Today is Sunday, and I'm ready to go home!  Like really really ready.   Mom and Dad, where are you?!?   Her vocabulary is crazy vast and she has no problem telling me what she does or does not want to do...in public!  Not to mention the fact that she ran up and down the aisles screaming at the top of her lungs.   Then, when I tried to correct her, she screamed, "DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" *breathe*  It's safe to say, we had a little conversation in the bathroom about the correct way to be.   I couldn't take it so I had to call for reinforcements; my mom or as Mandolin likes to say Gigi.  Oooh, she's going to get it! She straightened up quick fast and in a hurry.  My mom put the whammy down.  WHHOOOPAH!  I love my mom!  She's the best!  I can't deal with 2 things; screaming and whining.  It makes me nuts.  She's been doing it all week.  I love her, but I'm over her.  She's 3 and I'm sure for her, it's great to be 3, but for me, 3 yr old, Mandolin Grace is natural birth control.  (I'm never having sex again unless Alexsander Skarsgard or Paul Bettany or Jude Law comes knocking at my door, but that's beside the point). She enjoys torturing me. I can see it in her eyes.  We're going to a birthday part this afternoon with other 3/4 yr t olds.  I'm scared! Dear Jesus, please help me!  I'm so happy I don't have babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment