Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I love presents!

I have a kindle!! OMG!!  The "friend" bought it for me a present.  Remember the whole getting rejected from the foreign service?  That got me a kindle.  Well, not that situation singularly. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back and he wanted to get me something to bring my spirits up. He is being the supportive...dare I say boyfriend (gulp)?   It's all sorts of complicated. 

Anyway, he's been with me through a year and a half of school, and it seems that my MBA program has increased my stress level by 100 fold. He's with me through my 2 jobs and the 2nd part time one causes me great stress, and also of my pursuit to enter into the FS or a government job in general.  He's there on the sidelines supporting me and encouraging me the best way he knows how.  It is really sweet and I am very grateful that I have him. While I didn't call him when I got rejected, I was hysterically crying and I'm sure he could feel that so he bought me a present as a way to bring a smile to my face.  Thank God for good men...not because he gives me things..but because he's well...a good man. From listening to all my friends talk about their not so nice ones, I'm happy to have a great one.   As a bonus, he's willing to allow me to drag him all around the world as I live my dream in the FS.

So yes, my kindle. It's white and super pretty. I bought a leather cover for it and a skin to protect it already...of course it's pink.  I like pink. Pink is my favorite. OMG! I have a kindle! It's an exciting day for me! 

I heart him!

No comments:

Post a Comment