Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Rejected

Yep, that's right everyone in blog land. I got rejected! The OMS doesn't want me. Why? I don't know. I wish someone could tell me though. Being the crazy overachiever that I am, I would like to know so I can fix it for next year.  This is a double whammy for me though because last year I received the email that I was tentatively invited to the OA, I just needed to submit my MS cert. I completely bombed that at the last minute and didn't have time to retake it.  The turn of today's events makes me wonder if I had passed the test, where would I be now?

I really shouldn't have opened it work because I can't breakdown like I want to.  So, I'm going to wait until I get into my car on my drive to ZUMBA and have the really good cry. I just need a moment. That will be my moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment